Hello,

On 09/01/2020 12:10, Pali Rohár wrote:
Hello! I looked at this API, but is has same problems as old one. It is
not possible to extend it in future (if it would be needed). Could you
please design API in way that can be extended in future? (See my
previous email with details how to achieve it)

Thanks for our time. Additional data are now in lease_info, a dictionary (as you suggested in patch V1). Previous values already in old signals are hardcoded, to simplify migration of users from previous to this new one.

So, I'm not sure to understand your point. Could you be more specific?

--
Florent Fourcot.