On Thu, Jan 09, 2020 at 10:33:43PM +0100, Geert Stappers wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 08, 2020 at 04:37:32PM +0000, Harry Moyes wrote:

> > > personally speaking, i'd see what it would take to regain that
> > > functionality by contacting the pihole devs and bringing this defect to
> > > their attention and possibly use your situation as an example...
> > >

> > I've already mentioned this to the developers.
>
> Any prove of that?
>

> > The change is apparently intentional.
>
> Assumed or documented?

My questions from above are indeed terse.

Let me elaborate
|> > I've already mentioned this to the developers.
|>
|> Any prove of that?

That question was written in the hope of getting an URL or email
where can be read what was mentioned to the pihole developers.

I still hope such email or URL pops up. The idea is to ask,
differently as previously, to regain the lost functionality.

Groeten
Geert Stappers
--
Leven en laten leven