I have this in dnsmas.conf to advertise the current ipv6 prefix:

dhcp-range=::,constructor:${interface},slaac,ra-names,64,${lease_time}
enable-ra

If the prefix gets changed, dnsmasq starts to announce the new prefix, but it
keeps announcing the old one (as deprecated) as well for a while.

I wonder why the value of ${lease_time} is not used verbatim? It is forced to
be at least 120, which might be fine for real DHCP. In practice this means a
stale and unusable prefix is announced as "valid = 120, preferred = 0" for
about two minutes. It seems clients can cope with it. Still, I would like to
zap the old prefix "instantly" with lease_time=1.

Olaf