Resending through the list.

On 6/9/2020 7:51 PM, john doe wrote:
On 6/9/2020 5:25 PM, Bruno BEAUFILS wrote:
On Tue, Jun 09, 2020 at 11:13:19AM +0200, john doe wrote:
Do we agree that to clean the leases the removal of the leases file
when dnsmasq is stopped is sufficient?

Correct, rereading your first e-mail, try to clear the lease on your
dhcp client.

OK I will try and I hope it will certainly work, but one should not
have to modify the client so that the server behave correctly on this
side. Am I right?

Assuming that you have cleared your lease file and that more than 24
hours have passed, your client should have picked up the new lease.

That is why I suggested looking at the misbehaving DHCP client.

--
John Doe