On Tue, Jun 09, 2020 at 07:51:53PM +0200, john doe wrote:
> Assuming that you have cleared your lease file and that more than 24
> hours have passed, your client should have picked up the new lease.

If the lease file has been cleared and the client asked for a new
specific IP, why does the server have to wait 24 hours to refuse the
asked IP and send the configuration chosen one?

> That is why I suggested looking at the misbehaving DHCP client.

Isn't it the responsability of the server to distribute IP adresses it
decide whatever IP the client ask?

--
Bruno BEAUFILS