Hi all!

I have a dual stack network.

  *   IPv4:
     *   Subnet: 192.168.1.1/24, with DNSMASQ on 192.168.1.1 providing the DHCP.
     *   DHCP via DNSMASQ
     *   DNS address 192.168.1.10 is sent to clients with dhcp-options. This
allows me to see which client queries which addresses.
     *   DNS provided by pi-hole, configured to do conditional forwarding to
DNSMASQ (192.168.1.1) for my home network so I can see client names.
  *   IPv6:
     *   SLAAC via DNSMASQ
     *   (this is the problem) I don't want it to broadcast an RDNS address as
part of the RA.

The only way I found out to disable the RDNS part of the RA is by setting the
port to 0, essentially disabling the DNS part of DNSMASQ. Problem is that this
breaks pi-hole's capability to do conditional forwarding to find out client
names.

Is there a way to disable RDNS in IPv6 WITHOUT disabling the DNS part itself?

Thanks!

-Kristof

PS:
Due to Docker's inability to get link-local addresses on a macvlan (I cannot
set a fixed, public prefix, as mine changes) I cannot assign an IPv6 address to
pi-hole. Otherwise I'd do that.