I've trawled the list archive at
http://lists.thekelleys.org.uk/pipermail/dnsmasq-discuss/ without success - I
appreciate it's possible I've been boneheaded and missed something.

But, just in case I haven't missed something and the answer isn't there, I
figured I should ask here.

Currently, --tftp-unique-root allows individual IP addresses or MAC addresses,
according to http://www.thekelleys.org.uk/dnsmasq/docs/dnsmasq-man.html.

Is it possible to specify an entire subnet with --tftp-unique-root, so that all
devices in that subnet get the same TFTP root directory?

If it is possible, what syntax should I use? I haven't been able to find a
working combination yet.

If it's not currently possible, would it be possible to include in a future
release, please?

--
Alex