DHCPv4 needs to be running on other interfaces because there are guest networks.

E.g.
May  5 18:15:14 dnsmasq-dhcp[9209]: DHCP, IP range 192.168.203.2 --
192.168.203.254, lease time 1d
May  5 18:15:14 dnsmasq-dhcp[9209]: DHCP, IP range 192.168.202.2 --
192.168.202.254, lease time 1d
May  5 18:15:14 dnsmasq-dhcp[9209]: DHCP, IP range 192.168.201.2 --
192.168.201.254, lease time 1d

Nothing in the log clearly explains what interfaces those ranges are assigned
to, but in the config they are br1, br2, br3.

The br0 interface does *not* have an IPv4 range configured and should be DHCPv6
only.

Yet, Dnsmasq is still receiving DHCPv4 messages on br0, processing, and
spamming the log saying that a range isn’t configured.