Hi Petr,

Thanks for all your help.
Have done a build from the fork shared above.
Herein are the test results.

Now:
Rpi + proxy success
Rpi + noproxy success
Efi + proxy failure
Efi + noproxy success
BIOS + proxy failure
BIOS + noproxy success

Earlier it was only:
Efi + noproxy failure

I believe that unless you can find a way to replicate all the scenarios at
your end, it will be very difficult for you to nail the exact problem area
in the code.

Hence, I have attached the pcap and logs for all scenarios as well as the
ipxe files and dnsmasq (proxy and noproxy) conf and build options used in
this archive -
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-nwKXxqor2nNEYDyIFg1T1OwhFAXv19O/view?usp=sharing

The names of the files in the archive should be self-explanatory. Yet do
let me know if you need any further information.

Regards,
Shrenik