I decided to try DNSMASQ on my new Ubuntu 20 server having been used to ISC I
encountered a few issues.  1) does DNSMASQ support IP Pools? I have some smart
lights and would like to keep them in a certain range based on the host name
returned. Is there a way to do this?2) is there a good OOTB way to parse the
log file? All I need is the IP assigned and hostname.3) I have also noticed
that it doesn't assign a static address even though the mac it's correct in the
.conf and the rest work without issue.  4) dhcp-max-leases writes.ever static
addresses to the .leases file, is this normal? (I would expect only dynamic
ones to be there)5) is there a webmin model 9r other GUI available? Thanks,
KevinSent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device