I doubt that small difference matters. 1280 or 1232 is almost the same.
It is about the smallest packet supported by IPv6. I think size 1232 was
invented by more or less sophisticated guessing. I am not sure this is
required to be exactly this value. I would leave it at the current value
unless we know a case where it is insufficient.

Cheers,
Petr

--
Petr Menšík