If you have

dhcp-range=192.168.6.0,proxy
pxe-service=x86PC,........

and you're running on a machine with an address on 192.168.6.x (check
netmask) then you should get a reply. Try that minimal config first.

My guess is that there is an iptables rule in place on your archlinux
machine that blocks either source address 0.0.0.0 or destination address
255.255.255.255 or blocks the DHCP port.

Cheers,

Simon.