Hi,

Which patches got dropped (a.k.a. did not get a proper review)?

My list, by heart:

* a DNSEC patch by a new contributor
* another DNSEC related patch by same new contributor

Any other patches that shouldn't be ignored?

That question is the reason for this email:

  Raise again attention for a patch.

I known there is patch on man8/dnsmasq by myself.  I'll make an attempt
for a better version.  (A version that better explains a possible
improvement of dnsmasq.)

And there was a recent posting from Simon with "What do you think?"
IIRC is/was everbody thinking:  "yeah ..."

Also: Few days ago wkitty42 saying something like "reflection attack"
I know wkitty42 is a smart guy, so I should read about "reflection
attack" so I can reply to that message to avoid "nobody cares"

Groeten
Geert Stappers
(now playing: "Pick up the pieces" by "Average White Band")
--
Silence is hard to parse