On 23/05/2022 20:34, Kamil via Dnsmasq-discuss wrote:
Dear Nicolas,

I've tried isc-dhcp-server without "authoritative" and it still work fine

    If anything else fails, use tcpdump/wireshark.

I've used tcpdump. I've attached full log in this message:
https://www.mail-archive.com/dnsmasq-discuss@lists.thekelleys.org.uk/msg16249.html <https://www.mail-archive.com/dnsmasq-discuss@lists.thekelleys.org.uk/msg16249.html>
please have a look.

There isn't enough information to debug things. tcpdump only report a DHCP message of size 300 without reporting its content, which are important to see what's happening.

Ideally we would need a pcap file. Censoring information in a pcap file is not easy but still possible with a hex editor. Otherwise you can use "tshark -r capture.pcap -V" to output a text representation of the pcap, censor the output and give us the result.

Also, focus on the DHCP exchange with the RTMU86 that does not work. We already know how a successful DHCP exchange look like.