Hi Dominik,

Good idea. But there is copy&paste error on line 572, no help description is changed for new option. What does --no-ident stand for by the way? Wouldn't be --no-chaos more descriptive? Should we support optional argument to disable only some parts of provided records? For example cache statistics might be restricted to localhost only or provided only by DBus, while version might be still useful to report.

Cheers,
Petr