src/rfc2131.c has all the relevant code: add code to handle DHCPLEASEQUERY to the switch in dhcp_repy();

HOWEVER. Whilst the RFC sort of makes this sound like a general query system, it's actually a hack to solve a specific problem that access concentrators don't have persistent storage, so this allows them to rely on the DHCP server to persistently store Relay Agent Information

   If the Relay Agent Information (option 82) is specified in the
   Parameter Request List, then the information contained in the most
   recent Relay Agent Information option received from the relay agent
   associated with this IP address MUST be included in the
   DHCPLEASEACTIVE message.

This is the biggest problem, since dnsmasq doesn't store that information in its lease database either. Adding that info is a large undertaking, with compatibility risks.

The quote above make it clear that, even if you application doesn't need option 82 information, an RFC-compliant implementation of LEASEQUERY does, and it's not a small job.

Simon.