I think that can be already specified by --server-file. Each domain would be listed as --server=/blocked.example.net/, which implements just --local= option. Of course that requires some decoration around just list of domains. It is not possible to load just domain per line file into dnsmasq.

You can also use --conf-script to generate blocklist. I think server-file can reload updated information after SIGHUP received. I doubt conf-script can do the same, although the example in man page uses blocklist definition. But have not verified that myself.

Cheers,
Petr