It seems obvious, that when faced with significant problems in the
current approach, it is relevant to consider whether that approach still
makes sense.

Blindly continuing a practice merely because it was done before is the
essense of foolhardiness. [I suspect that should be attributed to
someone, but I can't think who]

                --Dean

On Sat, 24 Mar 2007, Joe Abley wrote:

> On 23-Mar-2007, at 23:53, Dean Anderson wrote:
>
> > There is a much simpler way to get around all these problems:
> >
> > Delegate these zones to 127.0.0.1.
>
> There are arguments for and against both approaches.
>
> However, the working group's AS112 drafts which are currently under
> discussion aim to document operational aspects of an existing
> service, not to assess the effectiveness of or provide justification
> for the AS112 project as a whole.
>
> As such, in the context of working group review of the two currently-
> active AS112 drafts, I don't believe your comments are relevant.
>

> Joe

617 344 9000