Hi Paul,

On 09/03/16 22:43, Paul Hoffman wrote:
> Greetings again. I have updated my draft on describing DNS messages in
> JSON. I still don't think that this WG needs to adopt this given that it
> is, as far as I can tell, thinly implemented. I think it's probably
> about baked enough for me to take it to the Independent Submissions
> editor to become an Experimental RFC. If y'all have any comments on it,
> please send them along and I'll incorporate before I move it along to
> RFChood.

Overall looks good, just a few minor concerns with adaptation/
interoperability:

- Non-ASCII octets escaping "\DDD" may lead to broken implementations
and/or encoding problem (oh so many printf()'ed JSON implementations out
there)

- The use of "!" and "*" in object attribute names will make it hard to
use in language that can read JSON and give out native objects such as
JavaScript.

Cheers,
Jerry