I have read the draft and support it being made into a WG document.

I do have some minor comments - none that change the tone of the document:

1. Introduction 5th paragraph
“DNSSEC algorithms are used…” Probably should be “DNSSEC registered algorithms…” There are no crypto algorithms that are part of DNSSEC only, just defined for use with DNSSEC.

2. There is also RFC 6975 - algorithm signaling in DNSSEC. I don’t know how widely deployed or used the EDNS option is, but it was proposed to help gather data about this very thing.

Scott