Thank you for the draft.

I have to say that from my perspective the
draft-wouters-sury-dnsop-algorithm-update selected a better approach to
the problem. IMHO it is important to distinguish consumers and producers
of signatures as discussed in the original thread.

While I agree that draft-wouters-sury-dnsop-algorithm-update requires
substantial editorial changes the spirit seems to be correct to me so I
would rather advance draft-wouters-sury-dnsop-algorithm-update instead
of this new draft.

Sorry for being mean!

Petr Špaček  @  CZ.NIC