Hi all,

We have submitted a new draft as draft-pan-dnsop-edns-isp-location-00.
This document is an improved solution for ECS(RFC7871), describes an EDNS ISP
Location (EIL) extension to address the privacy problem of ECS, find the right
balance between privacy improvement and user experience optimization.  EIL is
defined to convey ISP location information that is relevant to the DNS message.
 It will provide sufficient information for the Authoritative Server to decide
the response without guessing geolocation of the IP address.

Your comments are appreciated.

Thanks
Lanlan & Yu

The IETF Secretariat