Comments:
1. There's a "www.exmaple.com" typo in the introduction.
2. It is very limiting for this functionality to rely upon DNSSEC, given
that many practical cases still preclude its use.
3. Why have a composite value for EXTRA instead of just using one EXTRA
record per domain (with a Priority field for proper ordering)?
4. Why limit EXTRA domain names to single labels, instead of allowing
answers for e.g. en.m.example.org from m.example.org queries?
5. The missing signal about records that *could* have been included via TCP
or secured by DNS cookies (the TC bit being too strong) seems to be another
case for a "partial response" EDNS header flag (which I raised for
refuse-any in
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/dnsop/current/msg19322.html ).