发件人: DNSOP [mailto:dnsop-boun...@ietf.org] 代表 william manning
发送时间: 2017年9月21日 1:30
收件人: Davey Song
抄送: dnsop
主题: Re: [DNSOP] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-song-atr-large-resp-00.txt

i think this is a worthy document for consideration.

/Wm

On Sun, Sep 10, 2017 at 9:29 PM, Davey Song <songlinj...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi folks,

I just submit a draft dealing with issue of large DNS response especially in
IPv6. Commnets are welcome.

If chairs think it is in the scope of dnsop wg and encourage us to discuss it
in this mailing list, I can submit it as a draft listed in dnsop wg.

Davey