I have reviewed this draft and it looks fine to me.

+1

Jan Komissar

On 1/27/18, 12:55 AM, "DNSOP on behalf of internet-dra...@ietf.org"
<dnsop-boun...@ietf.org on behalf of internet-dra...@ietf.org> wrote:

directories.
    This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations WG of the
IETF.

            Title           : DNS Stateful Operations
            Authors         : Ray Bellis
                              Stuart Cheshire
                              John Dickinson
                              Sara Dickinson
                              Allison Mankin
                              Tom Pusateri
        Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-session-signal-05.txt
        Pages           : 50
        Date            : 2018-01-26

    Abstract:
       This document defines a new DNS OPCODE for DNS Stateful Operations
       (DSO).  DSO messages communicate operations within persistent
       stateful sessions, using type-length-value (TLV) syntax.  Three TLVs
       are defined that manage session timeouts, termination, and encryption
       padding, and a framework is defined for extensions to enable new
       stateful operations.

    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-session-signal/

    https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-session-signal-05
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-session-signal-05