Hi Folks,

We have an update to draft which we hope captures all the comments to-date.

- Make all data items in Q/R, QuerySignature and Malformed Message arrays
- Re-structure the FilePreamble and ConfigurationParameters into BlockParameters
- BlockParameters has separate Storage and Collection Parameters
- Storage Parameters includes information on what optional fields are present,
and flags specifying anonymisation or sampling
- Addresses can now be stored as prefixes.
- Switch to using a variable sub-second timing granularity
- Add response bailiwick and query response type
- Add specifics of how to record malformed messages
- Add implementation guidance
- Improve terminology and naming consistency

There are still a number of ‘QUESTIONS’ in the draft that we would appreciate
feedback on.