Dear colleagues,

I incorporated text from Michael Sinatra (thanks for that!) and I think the
document
is ready to go.

Could I ask for more reviews, so we can progress this document forward?

The sources are also stored at Microsoft^HGithub:

https://github.com/oerdnj/draft-ietf-dnsop-algorithm-update

So, if you haven’t deleted your account :), you can also send pull requests.

Ondrej
--
Ondřej Surý
ond...@isc.org