>draft-cheshire-sudn-ipv4only-dot-arpa document

Section 7.1:
"Name resolution APIs and libraries MUST recognize 'ipv4only.arpa' as
"special and MUST give it special treatment.

It seems to me that it is going way to far to require all DNS software to
implement support for a hack that abuses DNS for configuration management of
a rather poor IPv4 transition technology.

I think the more obvious approach is to formally deprecate RFC 7050 and
require nodes that need to do NAT64 address synthesis use one of the other
methods for obtaining the NAT64 prefix.

The only part of the draft that makes sense to me is to make ipv4only.arpa
an insecure delegation.

Any other problems are better solved by deprecating RFC 7050.