On 6 Jul 2018, at 20:26, Tim Wicinski wrote:

We've had some interest in moving this document forward, and the chairs
wanted to kick off this Call for Adoption before Montreal so if there
are concerns there will be some meeting time to address.

This document is label as: Informational.  The document is attempting
to document operational deployment models on deploying DNSSEC signed
zones across multiple platforms.

This starts a Call for Adoption for: draft-huque-dnsop-multi-provider-dnssec

Please review this draft to see if you think it is suitable for
adoption by DNSOP, and comments to the list, clearly stating your view. The authors will be at the next meeting to address questions or concerns.

Please also indicate if you are willing to contribute text, review, etc.

This call for adoption ends: 20 July 2018

Thanks,
Tim

I have read the draft and I think that it is something that should be documented. I support it becoming a WG draft.

Scott