We have read this document and think it's ready to move forward.

We've also been using the dns-compactor implementation of this standard and
it has shown itself to be quite stable and robust.   We're looking forward
to having this format standardized and hopefully more community interest
than this last call has generated.

Thank you to the authors.

Peter