In article <9da145f4-df6a-4bfa-b3c9-56027b228...@iis.se> you write:
>-=-=-=-=-=-
>In table 2 on page 9, the draft refers to RFC 2782 for _dccp and _sctp (SRV),
>but those “_node names”
>are not even mentioned in the RFC. Are they defined elsewhere?

RFC 2782 says that SRV's are named with _proto where proto is is a
protocol name.  RFCs 3588 and 6733 say to do _sctp SRV lookups, but
don't further define them, and only have 2782 as an informative
reference.  No RFC mentions _dccp.

It seems to me that 2782 is the right reference for _sctp.  For _dccp
we've had arguments about whether 2782 says that a SRV can be named by
any protocol so maybe we should put in every protocol in the IANA
registry.  That's a lot of dead protocols.  A reasonable compromise
would be to start the registry with the names that have some evidence
of being used somewhere, so we could drop _dccp

>In the same table, the draft refers to RFC 7553 for a number of URI _node
>names, but the references are quite
>indirect. Could references to relevant IANA registries be added?

Since RFC 7553 is the place that says that the enumservice names turn
into _node names, I think that's the right reference.

R's,
John