On 06/11/2018 20:58, Patrik Fältström wrote:

We should also remember that there is a different goal as well, and
that is to be able to delegate the zone within which "the records
dealing with web" is managed so that the administrative
responsibility is separated between the one which run the zone for
example.com and the ones that run for _http._tcp.example.com (or
_tcp.example.com).

That's an implicit non-goal of my draft. I may have to make it more explicit.

You can have wildcard support, or you can have prefixes (hence
delegation), but you can't have both.

Ray