On Mon, 2018-11-12 at 12:37 +0200, Joe Abley wrote:
> Hi Ladislav,
>
> On 12 Nov 2018, at 12:31, Ladislav Lhotka <lho...@nic.cz> wrote:
>
> > we would like to ask the working group to adopt the following I-D as a
> > WG item:
> >
> > https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lhotka-dnsop-iana-class-type-yang-00
>
> I have read this document, and I actually can't think of anything that would
> make it better. I think that it makes sense for this to be a working-group
> document, though, even if there's not much left for the working group to do.
> So there's a space-efficient review for you.

We would like to push this document (and similar documents for the other DNS-
related IANA registries) through the IETF process as fast as possible so that a
more interesting data modelling work can start. On the other hand, we have to be
reasonably sure that we don't screw things up as mistakes could be quite
expensive.

> The question of adoption is one that I think would most usefully be asked by
> the chairs. When they ask, I shall hum approvingly.

Yes, thank you.

Lada

--
Ladislav Lhotka