Robert Edmonds wrote on 2019-02-13 12:39:
(no, this device i've paid for, will NOT be allowed to send you any
information, other than what i personally approve, which will never include
DNS traffic. if you don't like that deal, buy it back from me and i'll find
some other video appliance that doesn't twist my arm.)

Are you looking for https://support.google.com/chromecast/contactflow ?

no. they know exactly what they're doing, and it's not an accident. reporting it to their support team will waste their time and mine.

however, i don't know yet whether they're ready to own their sh*t in public, or whether they'll enjoy being named and shamed. so, here i am.

--
P Vixie