On Fri, Feb 14, 2020, at 05:56, Paul Vixie wrote:
> something of this form will likely be created, in order to support quic, a
> new
> udp based transport protocol which is expected to be used by http/3.

Not wanting to distract from Paul's request for consideration of the UDP
options draft.  However, this point seems to be a stretch.  This has only been
discussed very briefly on the QUIC mailing list in relation to a non-working
group proposal.  From my perspective, I don't see QUIC creating a dependency on
UDP options in any way.  So "will likely" is really only speculation.

I suggest that if you are interested in this topic we take this to the QUIC
list.