Hi Karl,

On 2/20/20 10:31 AM, Klaus Malorny wrote:
> thanks all for responding, this was very informative for me. The lack of
> interest for the ANAME draft is a bit pity. We have some customer
> requests in this direction and I was hoping to be able to offer them a
> standards compliant solution. So now I have to rethink our strategy.

I am interested to learn what the problem is that the customer wants to
solve.  Quoting from the email from Evan Hunt in this thread: "CNAME at
the apex wasn't really the problem.  Getting browsers to display
content from the right CDN server was the problem."

If there is a specific use case for CNAME in the APEX (ANAME), I am
really interested to learn from this.

Thanks,

-- Benno

--