On Thu, 23 Apr 2020, Tim Wicinski wrote:

We've uploaded the minutes from today's session

Thanks for the minutes. One comment on the GOST comment from Jim:

   Jim: Supports work
        Wants references to old ones to be deprecated

Note that RFC-8624 already made algorithm 12 (ECC-GOST) a "MUST NOT"
for signing and a "MAY" for validation.

I agree that for 8624bis, the MAY should become a MUST NOT. Ideally
after we have the new GOST DNSKEY algorithm. The justification is that
this algorithm has been obsolete for a while now, and there is no real
deployment of it. As far as I know, there were only two domains in .ru
that used it, mostly for testing? Maybe Viktor, Dmitry or Stanislav
could confirm this.

Paul