Thank you all for the responses. This has been very interesting. Paul
actually hinted this was the probable direction, and I think we can
say categorically the dictionary doesn't need updating because there
isn't a sense this concept needs defining in this context within this
WG.

Many thanks

-George (not Kuo. Btw, there are five georges at APNIC. hash
collisions happen all the time)