Hi,

On 22/12/2020 01:07, Benno Overeinder wrote:
Hi Paul,

On 18/12/2020 22:57, Paul Hoffman wrote:
Greetings. Now that ZONEMD is waiting in the RFC Editor's queue, I was wondering how the developers are coming with implementation. The protocol is ripe for two-party testing.

<NLnet Labs hat on>

We have implemented ZONEMD (verification and DNSSEC validation) in Unbound, ready to be merged into the main branch and released early next year.

Forgot to mention that we tested this with the implementation by Duane Wessels, as mentioned in the draft Appendix B.1. Note that this implementation differs from the implementation that Willem mentioned in his email to the mailing list.

Cheers,

-- Benno

--
Benno J. Overeinder