On 21/07/2021 02:11, Paul Hoffman wrote:

On Jul 20, 2021, at 3:57 PM, Benno Overeinder <be...@nlnetlabs.nl> wrote:

The DNSOP WG agenda for IETF 111 has been published, see
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/111/materials/agenda-111-dnsop-04.

Earlier on the list, there was a discussion about how long the queue of current
WG drafts was, and some of us suggested that the WG stop adopting new drafts
while we pare down the queue. This agenda lists four possible additional new
drafts for the WG.

Can you tell us ahead of time whether these proposals might become WG documents
in the near future? I ask because there are many other drafts that might want
to become part of the WG queue as well.

Thanks for bringing up this topic. The DNSOP co-chairs plan to discuss current active WG drafts and prioritize existing work in the WG.

We will use the chair's slides from Session I to start this discussion. Tim also sent a questionnaire email to the mailing list to get an idea of what the WG wants to prioritise. This discussion is scheduled for DNSOP WG Session II on Thursday.

Best regards,

-- Benno