Dear colleagues,

ICANN’s Office of the CTO is pleased to announce the first ICANN Resolver
Operator Forum will be held on 14 December 2021, from 1400 UTC to 1600 UTC.
This event will be virtual.

The Forum features Paul Mockapetris as our opening speaker. We have a great
lineup of speakers including John Todd from Quad9, Molay Ghosh from Reliance
Jio, Jason Livingood from Comcast, Puneet Sood from Google, and Sabrine Ben
Salah and Salma Smaoui from Sofrecom.  Additionally, Paul Hoffman will be
moderating a resolver software vendor roundtable to discuss features - both
planned and desired -  with panelists Benno Overeinder from NLNet Labs, Vicky
Risk from ISC, and Peter van Dijk from PowerDNS.

We invite all resolver operators, and everyone who wishes to spend two hours
hearing all about resolver operations, to join us on 14 December for what we
hope is a deeply informative two hours. Registration information is available
at:

https://features.icann.org/event/icann-organization/icann-resolver-operator-forum

Matt Larson
VP of Research