As with the previous Call for Adoption today, at this week's DNSOP meeting at IETF 113, we announced that we are initiating a Call for Adoption for the draft-wisser-dnssec-automation. With the survey we conducted for the last IETF 112, this draft was also a clear candidate.

With this email we start a period of two weeks for the call for adoption of draft-wisser-dnssec-automation on the mailing list.

The draft is available here: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wisser-dnssec-automation/.

Please review this draft to see if you think it is suitable for adoption by DNSOP, and comments to the list, clearly stating your view.

Please also indicate if you are willing to contribute text, review, etc.

This call for adoption ends: 8 April 2022

Thanks,

Suzanne, Tim and Benno