Hi dnsop,

My coworkers and I have written a draft on SM2 digital signature algorithm for
DNSSEC.

The main content is to introduce the format of DNSKEY/RRSIG RRs using SM2
digital signature algorithm with SM3 digest algorithm, and the format of
DS/NSEC3 RRs using SM3 digest algorithm.

And the main purpose is to improve the diversity of DNSSEC algorithms, and to
make it convenient for people who want to use SM2 digital signature algorithm
as an alternative for DNSSEC.

I would love to hear comments and suggestions from you.

Thanks in advance.

Name: draft-cuiling-dnsop-sm2-alg
Revision: 00
Title: SM2 Digital Signature Algorithm for DNSSEC
Document date: 2022-04-07
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 5
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-cuiling-dnsop-sm2-alg

Abstract:
  This document describes how to specify SM2 Digital Signature
  Algorithm keys and signatures in DNS Security (DNSSEC). It lists
  the curve and uses SM3 as hash algorithm for signatures.

Best regards,

Cathy Zhang

2022-04-11