On Thu, 14 Apr 2022, Masataka Ohta wrote:

 I can't see any reason why you think the root zone is
 more secure than TLDs, especially because, as I wrote:

 Because I am informed about their operational procedures and I
 contributed to the technical design as one of the for the DNS Root Zone
 Key-Signing-Key of the Root Zone Rollover advisory group.

So, you mean the root zone is secure because of "operational
procedures", which is not cryptographic.

No I did not say that at all.

Thank you very much to have confirmed my  point that DNSSEC
is not cryptographically secure.

Your point is, surely, conclusive.

This twisting of my words has now reached abusive levels, and I hope
the chairs will now take action.

Paul