Hello,

On Thu, 2022-07-28 at 15:06 -0400, Tim Wicinski wrote:
> All
>

> This starts a Working Group Last Call for aft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-bcp,
> "DNS Security Extensions (DNSSEC)"
>
> Current versions of the draft is available here:
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-bcp/
>

> The Current Intended Status of this document is: Best Current Practice
>
> Please review the draft and offer relevant comments.

This is a good document and we should publish it, perhaps with a few more
edits.

Some nits:

I agree with Chris Box' suggestion, that language also seemed unclear to
me.

The mention of 5011 talks about the root, but 5011 does not mention the
root at all. 5011 is not limited to the root.

In the list of "Additional Documents of Interest", I think 7129 deserves
to be pointed out as an especially important document, as NSEC/NSEC3 are
almost impossible to understand without it.

Kind regards,
--
Peter van Dijk