Hi!

Am 21.09.22 um 21:31 schrieb Ben Schwartz:
Preparing a separate document on compact DNS seems like a fine start to me.

We just published Version -01 of the draft [1]. The most significant change in regard to this discussion is that Section 5.1 was now moved to its own draft [2]. We are happy to discuss this, e.g., in the DNSOP WG meeting or F2F during a break at IETF 115, if the WG meeting agenda does not allow for this anymore.

The full listing of changes to the DoC draft can be found in Appendix A of [1].

Cheers
Martine

[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-dns-over-coap/01/
[2] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lenders-dns-cns/