Předmět: New Version Notification for draft-peltan-edns-presentation-format-00.txt
Datum:  Wed, 23 Nov 2022 11:20:19 -0800
Od:     internet-dra...@ietf.org
Komu:   Libor Peltan <libor.pel...@nic.cz>, Tom Carpay <t...@nlnetlabs.nl>

A new version of I-D, draft-peltan-edns-presentation-format-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Libor Peltan and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-peltan-edns-presentation-format
Revision: 00
Title: EDNS Presentation and JSON Format
Document date: 2022-11-23
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 19

Abstract:
This document describes textual and JSON representation format of
EDNS option. It also modifies the escaping rules of JSON
representation of DNS messages, previously defined in RFC8427.

The IETF Secretariat