Dear dnsop,

According to the comment, I modified the draft. There are two major changes.

1. Modify the description of SM3 DS records ( Section 2 )
In section 2, the length of digest is listed as a difference between SHA-256
and SM3,
but in reality the length of both algorithms is 32 bytes. [Corrected]

2. Add an example zone as an appendix
Provide a full zone that can be loaded by named. It shows the main changes
in a zonefile when using SM2 Digital Signature Algorithm.

Any comments and suggestion will be appreciated.

Best regards,

Cathy Zhang

1/5/2023