On Fri, Feb 24, 2023, at 05:03, Christopher Wood wrote:
> +1 to this plan. Once the ECH content is removed from this draft, the
> authors of draft-ietf-tls-esni will work to incorporate it there as
> necessary.

Warren's proposed plan is good.

I'm less sure about the various options for documenting the intersection of ECH
and SVCB (three so far have been suggested, all of which have drawbacks). This
could be treated as a question of paper shuffling where document editors can be
given some freedom, so I am happy to await the first proposed draft on the
subject rather than try to litigate it here.