Dear DNSOP,

This revision of the draft addresses comments received by Wes, Libor, and Tim
(changelog below).

I'm inviting the WG to take another read of the document and share your
concerns.

In particular, please re-raise any concerns you might have voiced at a recent
IETF meeting. Tim has listed some of those (at the bottom of [1]), but I'm not
sure which of those are still current or considered settled by those who raised
them.

To make sure everything is discussed with "mail trail", please speak up. Thanks!

[1]: https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/dnsop/pocl2z9HwySssCzEyFudg7qm7_E/
[2]: https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/dnsop/0eZKEQDzMnkeIDV0qkgY_xT_Kmc/

Changelog:
- Moved Failure Scenarios to appendix
- New failure scenario: DS Breakage due to Replication Lag
- Point out zero overhead if nothing changed, and need to retain manual
out-of-band interface
- Editorial changes
- Make nits tool happy

There's outstanding editorial feedback from Libor [2] which I'll address later
this week.

Thanks,
Peter